So I have a massive underlying passion for stories that subvert but have deeper meanings expressed through art forms. They aren't what you expect and confuse the watcher. To begin with, I wanted to do a music video because I am very into deep meaningful lyrics such as for example: Professor Green: Read all about it. His song is about the suicide of his father but you would only know this if you read the lyrics of the rap, it's so powerful to me and this is what i love so much about lyrics and there relation to real life. "Dear dad, As a kid I looked up to you, Only thing was I never saw enough of you. The last thing I said to you was I hated you, I loved you and now it's too late to say to you. Just didn't know what to do or how to deal with it, Even now deep down I'm still livid. To think, I used to blame me, I wondered what I did to you to make you hate me. I wasn't even 5, life's a journey and mine wasn't an easy ride, You nev...
So after doing my research I looked into Magazine Film review pages: these were the top searches on google images, for generic film reviews: However looking into social realisms: This was - I, Daniel Blake in the 'EVENING STANDARD' Very bold colours, but black and while symbolizing how life is simply black and white. However no pictures? Also with film ratings of 3 stars. This is I, Daniel Blake in 'PASTE': Opposite colour scheme, still black and white. However with a covering photo displaying the main characters. Also the social media tabs and ratings of 8.0. This is Fish Tank in 'SLANT' Magazine: Simplistic fonts and colouring with a deep emotional photograph. Also a ratings chart and social media tabs. Also cookies with advertisements. This is Fish Tank in 'THE GUARDIAN' Again with a covering photo more about the story than emotions, followed by simple text. Also with a rating of 5 stars.
Comments
Post a Comment